Following the release of this viral video released 2 days ago we finally out what 'The Nest' is: it's a subscription based service that primarily allows you to get OWSLA releases 'up to 24 hours before it's available anywhere else'. Here are some of the benefits:
- Every OWSLA release up to 24 hours before it's available anywhere else (2-4 per month)
- Nest exclusives a full month before they're available anywhere else (2-4 per month)
- #rare and unreleased remixes
- VIP edits/DJ sets
- Sound kits/Remix stems/Acappellas and instrumentals
- Early access/discounts on shows/20% off everything in the OWSLA store all the time
I like the service if you are a local DJ looking to bring that extra bit of exclusivity to your sets or the super fan that will ultimately buy anything OWSLA related anyways. The service is $12/month via Drip.fm.